“Soft Skill Training”
30th September 2022 (2:00 PM– 3:30 PM)
Dr. Tanvi Gupta
Founder and CEO YOUNG MINDZ
The School of Business Studies organized a lecture on “Soft Skill Training” on 30th September 2022 at 2:00 PM – 03:30 PM at SOBS Lecture Hall 03, MUIT, Noida under the Aegis of Hon’ble Maharishi Mahesh Yogi ji and Hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. Bhanu Pratap Singh, Registrar Prof. Akhand Pratap Singh Dean Academics Mr.Ajay Kumar and Dy. Dean Academics Dr. Trapty Agarwal.
The guest speaker Dr.Tanvi Gupta, Founder and CEO, Young Mindz delivered the session and focused on the following points-
- Core Skill
- Power Skill
- Common Skill applicable to all Professionals
- To improve Communication Skill
- Verbal & Non Verbal Communication
- Listening Skill (Attentiveness, Involvement & Participation)
- Personality Development Skill (Speech, Mannerism, Confidence & Expression)
- Promotional Aptitude (Appropriateness of Time &Occasion)
- Research & Analytical Skill
The Guest was warmly welcomed by Ms. Nikita, Student of MBA and the event formally started with the felicitation ceremony of Guest Speaker by Dr. Smita Mishra, Dean SOBS. All the faculty Members of School of Business Studies Dr. Aditya Yadav, Dr.Neha Agrawal, Dr. Honey Gupta along with 30 students were present in the session.