OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
- The course employs a multi-dimensional pedagogy that combines theoretical knowledge with practical nuances. The programme emphasizes fundamental concepts through compulsory courses in the first year and integrated core and elective courses from dual specialization in the second year. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme seeks to develop students into leaders and entrepreneurs capable of confronting the ever-changing global business environment. This goal is achieved through a variety of initiatives and a pedagogy that emphasizes participatory learning with the help of case studies, presentations, group discussions, and different management activities.
Students can choose dual specialization in following areas: marketing, finance, human resource management, international business, and information technology.
- The essential strong pillars of SOBS NOIDA are its illustrious alumni, exemplary students, full-time faculty, and numerous visiting faculty members from corporate and industry backgrounds. The main highlights of this course are guest lectures on the latest national and international issues, industrial visits, workshops, and summer internship programmes in various industries.
Management professionals can find job opportunities in advertising agencies, marketing companies, manufacturing companies, the FMCG sector, banking companies, financial services companies, IT companies, companies dealing with international business, and more. MBA students can perform many types of roles in any organization. Some of them are as follows:
- Business Analyst in different fields.
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurial Start ups.
- Manager in various business sectors.
- Marketing Expert, Finance Expert.
- Human Resource Expert.
- Information Technology Expert.
- Business Consultant in National or International Business Start- ups.
- Academics and Research Field.
- Business Executives.
- Google Analyst
- Social Media Expert