OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
- B.B.A. LL.B. is an integrated programme that is composed of the Bachelor of Business Administration and the Bachelor of Legislative Law. It allows students to acquire knowledge of two domains: law and business management. Often, candidates willing to pursue a career in Law, tend to begin their journey through this undergraduate course. This course is one of the most prestigious, an all-encompassing professional course for law students seeking a good understanding of legal concepts about corporate administration, financial management, and enhancing corporate viability.
- One of the best things about this course is that it can accommodate students who might not just want to practice law but would like to pursue jobs in corporate sectors. The legal profession after a B.B.A.LL.B. course is in high demand. Law studies assist you in acquiring skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving abilities, persuasive abilities, and so on.
- The B.B.A.LL.B. integrated course is a versatile program that equips students with analytical and practical skills, making them suitable for a wide range of careers. The field of law offers various specializations, including civil law, business law, criminal law, taxation law, constitutional law, and more. While academic excellence is crucial, professional competency gained through experience and practice is essential for success.
- Our integrated programme of a Bachelor of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Law provides a deep insight into the sound knowledge of the workings of business models along with the development of law, business strategy, financial policies culminating in law, and the intricate relationship between legislation and corporate challenges. This programme aims to create sound financial planning with deeper insight into the legal framework.
- The demand for attorneys is growing due to changing social and economic situations, as well as the government's increased regulatory role. In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the legal profession. Rising demand in every industry has created numerous possibilities for a wide range of legal employment for all law graduates. As a result, the legal profession is extremely progressive and full of prospects.
- The Maharishi Law School has earned its reputation by producing many successful professionals who are now working as top Judicial Officers, Corporate Lawyers, Criminal Lawyers, Legal Journalists, Legal Advisors, Academicians and Researchers, Public Prosecutors, Judge Advocates in the Defense Forces (JAG branch), Entrepreneurs, and more.
The B.B.A.LL.B. Degree offers a wide range of career opportunities for graduates. These include roles such as litigation lawyer, criminal lawyer, judge, legal advisor, and more. Graduates can also pursue higher education or attempt high-profile government recruitment exams such as UPSC or Judiciary. The career prospects for B.B.A.LL.B. graduates are vast and varied, including roles in:
- Corporate Law
- Legal Advisor in top tier companies
- Company Secretary
- Judge Advocate General (Indian Army)
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant