OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
- The BBA program's overall objective is to provide students with a general education curriculum that includes learning in multiple disciplines as well as in-depth knowledge of the management discipline. Students are thus better prepared to deal with complexity, diversity, and change. Value-added courses in communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and theatre provide students with the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in real world settings.
- The curriculum follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as per the guidelines of the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
The program spans eight semesters, each consisting of sixteen weeks of teaching and evaluation. SOBS NOIDA stands out from the rest due to its innovative teaching pedagogy that emphasizes experiential and application-based learning with the help of case studies, presentations, group discussions, and management activities.
- The internships offered by the institution are tailored to meet the industry requirements, and the institution's collaboration with renowned universities and business schools, such as Maharishi International University in the USA, provides global outreach opportunities. The main highlights of this course are guest lectures on the latest national and international issues, industrial visits, workshops, and summer internship programmes in various industries.
Management graduates can find opportunities to develop careers in sectors ranging from FMCG, retail, tourism, banking, hospitality, IT, media, PR, advertising, consultancy, market research, e-commerce, and more. BBA students can perform many types of roles in any organization. Some of them are as follows:
- Relationship Manager
- Manager in various business sectors.
- Sales Executives,
- Finance Executives
- Human Resource Executives
- Customer Service Executive
- Career Options in the Research Field
- Business Executives.
- Operations Analyst
- Content Writer
- Digital Media Assistant
- Opportunities in Start-Ups