OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION
- Being a prominent one among the Law Courses, Bachelor of Arts in Law (B.A.LLB.) spans across a unique combination of specializations and subjects corresponding to the domains of law and arts. Often, candidates willing to pursue a career in Law, tend to begin their journey through this undergraduate course. This course is one of the most prestigious and all-encompassing professional courses for law students seeking a good understanding of legal concepts about India’s social, political, and economic structure.
- One of the best things about this course is that it can accommodate students who do not want to practice law but would like to pursue a job in the legal field.
- Our integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws programme provides a deep insight into the historical perspective of the development of law, political factors influencing policies culminating in law, and the intricate relationship between legislation and social problems. This programme aims at creating socially sensitive sentinels of justice.
- This university's aim is to provide world-class holistic education and create ethical lawyers with excellence and integrity to serve as leaders in the local, state, national, and global community with a compassionate demeanour and build a moral and just society.
- The Maharishi Law School has earned its reputation by producing many successful professionals who are now working as top Judicial Officers, Corporate Lawyers, Criminal Lawyers, Legal Journalists, Legal Advisors, Academicians and Researchers, Public Prosecutors, Judge Advocates in Defense Forces (JAG branch), Entrepreneurs, and more.
The B.A.LL.B. Degree offers a wide range of career opportunities for graduates. These include roles such as litigation lawyer, criminal lawyer, judge, legal advisor, and more. Graduates can also pursue higher education or attempt high-profile government recruitment exams such as UPSC or Judiciary. The career prospects for B.A.LL.B. graduates are vast and varied, including roles in:
- Corporate Law
- Legal Advisor for top tier companies
- Company Secretary
- Judge Advocate General (Indian Army)
- Legal Outsourcing