Master of Laws
Admissions to the LLM program are done with the candidate securing a minimum of 50% marks in their LL.B or any equivalent degree.
Maharishi Centre for Advanced Legal Studies will further its taught course offerings in the academic year 2018-2019 with the introduction of the following Masters in Law.
Both the LLM programmes involve regular classes . This taught programme is to be completed in a period of one year.
1. Administrative Law
2. Public Policy and Public Administration
3. Media and Entertainment Law
4. Housing and Urban Development
5. Health Law
6. Gender Justice
7. Minority Rights
1. International Trade Law
2. International Organisations
3. International Dispute Settlement
4. International Humanitarian Law
5. International Human Right Law
6. International Economic Law
7. Law of the Seas
8. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Foundation/Compulsory Papers (3 Papers):
– Research Methods and Legal Writing
– Comparative Public Law/System of Governance
– Law and Justice in a Globalizing World
2. Optional/Specialization Papers (6 Papers)