The candidate walks-ins for enquiry of the courses.
Counseling is being provided by the University’sCounselors for detail of courses.
If interested, the candidate may purchases/Fill the admission form either by on line or by Self in University campus:-
A.Online form shall be purchased or filled on our website – By depositing Rs. 1200/- in our payment gateway.
b. Physical Admission form can also be purchased from the Admission Dept. – By paying Rs. 1200/- cash/ DD/ Digital Transaction. The receipt generated for this deposition will be in triplicate out of which one is for the students copy and other two is for the accounts and admission dept. of the university.
An online test applicable for UG/PG/Diploma courses is being conducted for the students for analyzing their basic knowledge. This test is of 60 minutes duration.
Note: – The students are also given registration on lesser fee also.
All the relevant testimonials shall be submitted by the student with required fee. If student is seeking education loan then he or she should produced all the necessary documents for getting bonafide certificate from university.
Verification of admission and handover of student files
Day to day admission report shall be given to the Registrar office. At the time of reporting admission cell with the help of faculties, verify the students record and thereafter files shall be provided to the registrar office for enrollment generation after Student Orientation. Once enrollments have been generated, the admission shall be treated as confirmed.
Changes in course/stream/subject
Application for changes regarding tocourse/stream/subject shall be given to the HOD of concern department.HOD will take the decision and initiate to program office/account office and Admission cell. At the end of the process application shall be kept in the student file in registrar office.
No fee shall be refund to the student if he /she wouldhave attended any class. Student could get fee refund (tuition fee) only within 7 days from the date of admission. No fee could be adjusted in the fee of any other relative/ friends in any circumstances. Deposited fee can be carried forward for next academic session (with proper information within one month from the date of admission) if student admitted is not in position to carry on his/her study.
Fee Concession and Scholarship
- A concession of 10% (on complete course fee) shall be given to those pass out students of all the Maharishi VidayaMandir schools across the India who want to peruse any course from Maharishi University of Information Technology,Lucknow.
• A fee rebate of 10% (of complete course) shall be given to ward of the employees of Maharishi Sansthan.
• To Promote Education for girls, special 10% fee concession shall be given to all those girls students who would take admission in MUIT
• If two members of same family (two brothers, two sisters or one brother one sister) would take admission, 10% discount in course fee shall be applicable on the fee of any one candidate.
• In Case if any students want to submit entire course fee in single installment 5% additional concession shall be granted after the approval of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor and Director-Admission.
• 5% concession in hostel fee shall be given on one time full year payment.
• Duly signed and approved list of those students who have find suitable for any kind of discount/Concession shall be send to the account office for no dues during examination.
• Any kind of concession is only applicable for in noida only.
• Discounts shall be decided and allocated at the time of registration (and reflected on University’s software).Thereafter no claim shall be entertained.
• Discount/Concession in fee as per Concession policy shall be decided by Hon’bleVice Chancellor/ Registrar.
• Discount/Concession of any kind shall be verified by Director-Admissions.
Note- Concession will be applicable only under single category. University authority may provide discount beyond the above said rules if required.